PET ADDENDUM TO RENTAL AGREEMENT
This agreement is for guests staying shorter than 5 nights. We have a separate agreement for guests staying longer than 5 nights.
Pets are welcome at Cabin 2,3,4 only and on a limited basis. First rule is, they must be well-behaved dogs ONLY, limit 2! Sorry, no cats or other pets allowed! Additionally, we reserve the right to restrict certain breeds of dogs due to our insurance policy. You must have prior written approval for each dog that you will bring and your pet must be housebroken and well-behaved. The pet fee is $35/night for up to 2 dogs. You will be responsible for any damages as well as additional cleaning or treatment needs due to fleas, ticks or “accidents.” Please bring your pet’s bowls and bedding as they are not permitted on the furniture or bedding. We do not provide pet bowls or pet towels. We are quite strict about our pet policy as this cabin is also used by guests who do not have pets accompanying them.
*Please sign and email back this agreement to treehousecabinsNC@gmail.com. You will be notified if approved and will receive a signed and returned copy.
Pets permitted in Cabin 2,3,4 only as arranged in advance. The addition of any other pet is prohibited without prior approval. You are solely responsible for any damaged or personal injury caused by your dog. Hot Springs Treehouse Cabins assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets while on the premises.
To bring your pet(s), guest must agree to the following terms:
- Guest agrees to keep their dog under control at all times.
- Guest agrees to promptly report any damage caused by pet(s).
- Guest agrees to pay any costs for damage done by pet(s) that exceeds the policy limit or is not covered under the damage insurance policy.
- If damages are not reported but are found by owners/agent, it will be documented and necessary replacement or repair costs will be charged to guest(s) credit card on file.
- Guest agrees that their dog(s) is housebroken.
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventative is highly recommended.
- All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar veterinarian grade topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner.
- Guest agrees that the dog(s) will not get on the furniture or bedding.
- Guest agrees to remove any excess dog hair and will sweep, vacuum or otherwise pick up and remove from the inside of the unit prior to departure. There will be a $100 additional fee if pet hairs are found on the furniture or bedding. (There is a vacuum located underneath the stairs for this purpose.)
- Guest agrees that dog(s) will be clean & dried thoroughly before entering the unit. Guest linens & towels will not be used for pets.
- Guest agrees that dog(s) will not be washed in the bathtubs or showers inside the unit.
- Guest agrees that dog(s) will not enter the hot tub.
- Guest agrees that dog(s) must be crated when their humans are not with them. We know the damage a dog can do when they are stressed and travel is often stressful. Please take your dog(s) with you when you go out for adventures.
- Guest agrees to clean up after their dog(s) & dispose of their pet(s’) waste promptly.
- Guest agrees to keep dog(s) from being noisy or aggressive, and from causing any annoyance or discomfort to other guests staying on the property. Guests will remedy any complaints immediately upon request or vacate without refund.
- Guest agrees to pay owners promptly for any damage, loss or expense caused by their pets.
- Repairs will be assessed at current labor charges for any repairs.
- “Vicious or Dangerous Dogs” trained for dogfighting or with any tendency or disposition to attack any dog other domestic animals or humans without provocation, are not permitted at any time. Any dog with a recorded history of biting is strictly prohibited.
- Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
- Guest agrees to pay an additional pet fee in the amount of $35 per night.
It is hereby agreed by and between Hot Springs Treehouse Cabins (Homeowner) and __________________(Guest) that the homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet(s) and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet(s) as described below:
Breed (or mix of): _____________________________
Weight: _________________ Age:__________________ Sex: _______________
Signed_________________________________________________________ Date_________ (Guest)
Approved by _________________________________________________________
Date_________ (Hot Springs Treehouse Cabins)